Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pom poms and homemade tweezers

When I first set this up for Little Bear (who I guess is really Big Kid now) I though he was a bit too old. After all he IS 5.5 years. Lol. But he really seemed to enjoy himself. I had him do all kinds of things. Take Pom poms from a plate to a cup. From a cup to a plate on his head. Behind his back. Separate different color pompoms. All with homemade tweezers. Okok, two craft sticks glued to a clothes pin. It entertained him for sometime with and without me. So in my book it was a win win!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I couldn't find a way to e-mail you. Maybe delete this post after the correction has been made.

    Your quote at top about marshmallows is misattributed to Barbara Lamping, and it was written by Katrina Gutleben. Please make that correction. Here is more documentation on that.

    http://sandradodd.com/plagiarism/throwingmarshmallows

    ReplyDelete