Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thinking about next year

Wow!  Homeschooling with two ia a lot harder than I thought. Of course, Baby Bear is only 6 weeks old so we are still trying to work out our day to day life. Little Bear seems to be settling into being a big brother. Which is good. 

But we are thinking about what to do next year. I've been turned on to something called classicalConversations (http://www.classicalconversations.com/). It's an interesting thought. I like the idea of belonging to a group.

It's a bit of money. Less then doing Sonlight for a year. And about the same as public school. 

The campus will be close to where we live- so that's good. And we might make some friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment