Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Math, Math and more what to do next year

We did a lot of math today. Mainly cause its just one of those lazy days. Little Bear enjoyed a Measuring Scavenger Hunt. We also used Playdoh to make 2D and 3D shapes.

Ok, so that's pretty much been our day. Lots of math. Although I have been thinking about what we will be doing next year. I'm looking into Math U See for math. And using Sonlight for Science (since I already have it). So that leaves English (Writing, spelling, reading), History, Bible, and extra (such as art and PE).

The new baby will be 4 or 5 months old once we get back into daily school once we hit summer. Although we school through summer it's SUPER laid back.

That's it for the day.....

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment