Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Do boys ever run down?

I know it personality. I know that it's the age. I know a lot of things, but what I don't know is do 5 year old boys ever run out of energy? My days are a blur of running, jumping, cartwheels, handstands and forward rolls. Bouncing on his trampoline. Riding his bike. Running after one dog while apt he other dog chases him. And don't forget the dance parties. Is there a way to bottle this energy? Can I store in for days when I don't feel like keeping up? One day I'm sure ill have to yell at him to get up and do something. But for now I totally agree with the saying

"Mamas of little boys work from Son up to Son down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment