Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Thankfulness #1

November 1- what am I thankful for? All the blessings in my life! I have so many. A wonderful husband. A wonderful son. A great family. Awesome friends. And above it all- a Lord that loves me! Even at the times that I don't understand, I know and trust (and yes it's hard sometimes) that His plan is working.

God has put me through many fires in my life, and yet in August, He saved me with water (I was baptized).

I feel so lucky for the the things I do have. That's why I wanted to start off this Month of Thankfulness with thanks and glory to my God.

Blessings, Love and Happy Learnibg!

No comments:

Post a Comment