Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week four

It's hard to believe that we are in our 4th week of Kindergarten! It's going by so fast and we are getting into our groove. We normally spend about an hour on our sit down work and reading and then the rest of the day is just whatever. Everything from playing to chores.

I'm glad I decided to start kindergarten a year early. It's giving me a great chance to learn how to keep track of time and to see how to keep records. It's a lot easier when I'm not required to keep records.

There are of course things I like and things I don't like about this curriculum but I'm glad I went with them. Next year I'm thinking about using a different math program but I have some time to think about that.

We are both really enjoying the year. Hope it continues. :)

Happy Learning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment