Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My second favorite time of the year....

SCHOOL SUPPLIES time! LOL. I love when all the cool new supplies come out. I love it even more when they put already cheap supplies on sale! You can't beat a box off crayons for 25 cents. I stock up on supplies for the whole year. And this year not only am I buying for the homeschool but for my Sunday School class too.

On some side notes, today Papa Bear and I are celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary. And what a time we've had in those 14 years. Ups and downs. Heartache and joy. Yet through it all we've fallen together and not fallen apart. Happy 14 years Papa Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment