Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Home Ec

Today is all about Home Ec...although I didn't plan it that way. I was sewing up a little project when Little Bear asked of he could help. So I cut a scrap piece of cloth, threaded him a needle and have him his first course in hand sewing. Nothing big, just a little pillow for his Little Penguin. And I had to help hold the fabric but he did most of it himself. Not bad for 4.5 and his first time. You can see the pictures below of him sewing and Little penguin enjoying her new pillow. Lol.

Then he made the grocery list. Including cookies and chicken nuggets. And of course he helped get almost everything off the shelves. Such a good little helper.

Little Bear is a little cook too. He helped me get dinner in the crockpot. It's soooo hot here that I really hate cooking lately. I need more crockpot recipes. LOL.

And to finish out the day. We mark our second thing off our Family Summer Bucket list. We made home made ice cream. The bag and ice way. Lol. We all has a BLAST shake-shake-shaking our ice cream.

Happy learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment