Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Woot! Curriculum is ordered!

That's right. I'm committed. I ordered Little Bears curriculum. I can't wait to get it in and look through it. We'll start in August...just not sure when. Public school starts on the 20th so we'll start sometime around then.

Today was an off day for us. Just goofed off most of the day. Now Little Bear and Papa Bear are out for some father/son time.

I have a few things planned for tomorrow that I think LB will like. Maybe we'll learn a thing or two as well.

Oh and I found this picture on FaceBook and I LOVE it. I think it's so true.

Have a great day people. And a happy weekend!

Happy Learning- Mama Bear

1 comment: