Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Monday, June 11, 2012

So it's been a while....

A long while. But I have been thinking hard about blogging again. So much is going on in my life right now.

Little Bear is growing up so fast. Everyday he amazes me more and more.

And I'm growing too. As a family, we have started going to church. We finally found one that felt right. I love the people there and I always feel better when I leave. I'm enjoying learning.

And God has truly blessed us. With a baby! I'm pregnant with our second and wow was that a HUGE surprise. But we are all super excited. Little Bear is excited about being a big brother and he's been asking a ton of questions.

As for homeschool- well, for the past 5 weeks or so, we haven't done much of anything. I've been so sick during this pregnancy I haven't done much other than lay about. But I started feeling somewhat better last week, so we have started doing a few worksheets (which yes, he's excited about). I'm hoping to start our Summer Bucket List soon. But that'll be talked about in other post.

I guess that's about it for now. Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment