Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2012 Summer Bucket List

I know that a lot of people are doing this this year. And I know they tend to have 40 to 100 items on them. I love the concept, but lets face it, that's a lot of stuff! So here's our Family Bucket List. I'm sure I'll add to it- but here goes.

(1) Participate in the Great America Backyard Campout (June 23)

(2) Have a family water gun fight

(3) Plant & Harvest our garden

(4) Watch fireworks

(5) Have a star gazing picnic

(6) Go to the beach

(7) Catch lighting bugs

(8) Volunteer as a family

(9) Make a fort & play board games

(10) Go camping at a state park.

(11) Go fishing

(12) Search my state for the BEST hamburger

(13) Go to the Train Museum

(14) Go hiking

(15) Make homemade ice cream

(16) Go canoeing

No comments:

Post a Comment