Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's October!

Last week Super Why and I took (for the most part) the week off. We did take time to talk about Fire Safety, but nothing major. He's been working so hard I thought he deserved it. And it was nice. A solid week with no school. And this this morning he woke me up asking, "Did you do me any schoolwork today?" LOL! So we did a few worksheets and played a game and he was happy. So now, tonight, I'm sitting here working on our school for the week. We are going to the Pumpkin Patch on Thursday, so I thought that we would do pumpkins this week. Of course, Halloween will be the major theme of the month. I love the FALL! There's so much fun things to do. And what's not to like about October?

No comments:

Post a Comment