Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mama's Life

My weight loss journey. It's been a hard 6 months- I've been doing Weight Watchers since January. It's been tough. After all, this isn't a diet...it's a life style. It really is. At least for us it is. My husband has been doing WW for the past 2 weeks. And last week, at my Tuesday weigh in....I was down a total of 25 pounds!! I'm so proud of myself. And I'm looking pretty dang good. :-)

There's still more that I want to lose. And now that Papa is on board, things are going a lot smoother. The only, ONLY problem is trying to figure out what to eat for dinner each night.

But we are working on it. Being a healthy, happy family. A good role model for Little Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment