Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not only kids learn (Just a blog about my life)

"They" say that you should never stop learning. I totally agree. That's why I'm considering taking a Hip Hop Dance class starting next week. I always wanted to take dance when I was younger, but it just never worked out. So the thought of taking one now, as an adult, I'm a little nervous. I love to dance, and it would be a great workout. And speaking of workouts, I've been working my butt off (I hope). My goal is 2 pounds a week with a total of 6 pounds for the month of July. I want to be down 20 more pounds by the New Year. That's my goal. That would put me oh, so close to my goal weight, which I want to be at BEFORE I go back to my RE (reproductive endocrinologist).

Some of you know that my beautiful son is an IVF miracle. We are thinking about trying to do another IVF cycle next year. 2 things really play into this...(1) I want to be at my goal weight. I wasn't when I went through it the first time, but I'm older now and REALLY want to be at goal. (2) Money. It all comes down to money. It's not a cheap thing. But that's next year.

With July being about half over (WOW) I'm really starting to think about our school year for the fall and spring. We are schooling over the summer, but Fall starts P4 and I really want to treat this like I am being help accountable. I have some fun things planned including lots of fun field trips.

Not much else at the moment.

Happy Learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment