Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dance Class & Planning Sessions

So today, my Little Bear had his first dance class. It's a Pre-Dance class for kids 3 to 5 years, both boys and girls, which is beginning tap and ballet. He didn't seem to mind leaving me to go into the dance class, although he did say he cried once back, but it didn't last long once the fun began. The teacher said he did good, and he said that it was "ok"...LOL. Of course, I don't think they did much, just tired to get and keep the kids interested. I know that 3 of the 6 kids in his class were brand new to dance. He's signed up to go Tuesdays and Thursdays for the rest of July...their Summer Classes. After that, I'll let him decide if he wants to stick with dance or go back to gymnastics (which he's been in for about a year and a half). I'm not sure which he'll choose, but they are about the same price so either one will work, just so he has some interaction with other children and with other adults.

Right now, while I should be cleaning or something, I'm trying to work on my planner for this coming fall. I don't really have to keep notes or anything for homeschool right now, and I won't until my son is 6 (kindergarden here starts at 5 but my son misses the cut off day), but I want to go ahead and get in the habit, so I won't be totally loss when I need to keep records and such for the state.

Guess that's about it for the moment.

Happy Learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment