Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Organizing is the Name of the Game

So about a month ago, I noticed that my homeschooling stuff was everywhere in my house (which isn't very big to begin with). So I decided to start putting everything into one closet, just to keep it together. Which worked great and looked a little like this:



It wasn't bad, but not too organized. So I got to work and the closet turned into this:





It looks A LOT better. And so much easier to find stuff. I can just go right to whatever I need. That is until today...when I bought all this stuff at a yardsale:



And I contacted the lady this evening about if she had any of the 4 MORE boxes of stuff left, and she told me she had ALL of it. So guess who is going tomorrow to get ALL the rest? Yup, that would be me. I'm gonna need a bigger closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment