Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Getting our July Unit study started

Well, tonight I'm working on getting our July unit study- Patriotism,started. We are starting it tomorrow so that we have a full week BEFORE the 4th of July. Mostly we are going to be learning about the flag and what the colors mean. Starting to learn the Pledge, and sparking all his questions (and he's full of questions!).

So far I have found some really cute pictures for Little Bear to glue to the front of his lap book, which decorating the lapbook is always our first thing we do. I have found a super cute 4th of July Maze, that you can print out at different levels, at Busy Bee. I have found some color pages at Coloring Book Fun

So tomorrow we'll start our by saying the Pledge and then listening to the Star Spangled Banner. I think this unit is going to be such a FUN month!

2 comments:

  1. This site *really* needs a "like" button because I really like that! =)

    ReplyDelete