Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2, 30 Day Challenge

Day 2 – Where you’d like to be in 10 years.

--------------

Where would I like to be. That's a hard question to answer. 10 years AGO I thought I wanted to have 2 or 3 kids by now, but God choose to give me one, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I guess in 10 years, I would like to have 1 or 2 more kids running around. A nice piece of land where I can have a few dogs, and the kids can run around free. I grew up on nine acres, so I'm all for roaming through the woods. I don't want to be so far out nobody ever comes to visit me, but I like the country. Where I can sit out and look at the stars, and chase lighting bugs.

In 10 years, I'll be celebrating 23 years of marriage...yes, 23!

I guess the bottom line is that in 10 years, I want to be happy. Happy and having fun with my husband, my son, any other children I'm blessed with, my family and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment