Welcome to my blog! It's a place to write about my life. It includes everyday things, but mostly it's a place to share our homeschooling journey.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 1, 30 Day Challenge

30 Day Challenge

A friend of mine is doing the 30 Day Challenge over at her, Peace, Love, Cloth. And well, that got me thinking, maybe I should do it too. But I didn't want to put too many posts up that people wouldn't read, so I decided to make a page just for this. So here we go-

Day One – Your Current Relationship

My current relationship...ummm....with who? With my spouse? Ok, well, I'm 31, he's 33. We've been married for almost 13 years and together for just over 14 years. You can do the math. I knew the moment I saw him that I was going to marry him. Told my mom the very night, "I've meant the guy I'm gonna marry". He's my best friend. He knows pretty much everything about me. He works very hard to support me and Little Bear. And he supports me in staying home and raising our son. He's unlike any other guy I've ever met before. And you can ask anybody that know him, he's amazing! I'm not sure what I would do without him.

My current relationship with my son? It's good, but he's three. I'm sure the road is gonna get rocky at some point, but for now everything is good....most of the time.

If you are asking about my current relationship with my parents, that's pretty good too. I act a little too much like my daddy, and my mama is one of my closet friends.

Wanting to know about my current relationship with my friends, all of those are up and down. Mostly up. Friendships come and go and I tend to let them. Everybody in your life teaches you something, and sometime when they can't teach you any more, you have to let them go. I'm lucky that I'm still learning from a lot of people, including my BFF for about 15 or 16 years now!!

And my current relationship with myself is so-so. I have my ups and I have my downs. Most of the time I get along well with myself. We have been through a lot together. I like who I am (on most days).

There you have it...my current 'relationship'.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...I feel so loved! But I also can't help but wonder if I was, and still kinda am, the "bad" influence in your life? LOL!

    And I will second how awesome your hubby is, I don't know how many nights us girls have sat there having girl talk or being silly or just hanging out and not only did he not complain about swimming in an estrogen ocean, he contributed to the conversations! And usually with something to make us ponder... =)

    ReplyDelete